The Migrant Information Centre provides a range of strategies for obtaining feedback from our clients. These include:
- Translated written forms in Arabic, Chinese, Falam Chin, Farsi/Persian, Hakha Chin, Karen, and Tedim Chin/Zomi which our clients are invited to complete every time they visit one of our offices
- Translated forms that are distributed at the end of our group programs
- Six monthly telephone surveys using interpreter services
- Project evaluation which are documented in final reports
- Annual consultations with community leaders and community groups
Our feedback is collated and reported to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis as well as at quarterly planning staff meetings where it is used to inform service improvements and to identify service gaps that may require additional funding.
To view our feedback, please see our research in resources.