- Are you from a refugee background?
- Do you live in the eastern region of Melbourne?
- Have you been in Australia for less than 5 years?
Come and join MIC Youth for a fun day at Port Melbourne Beach! The day will include fun activities by Life Saving Victoria and free lunch.
- Learn how to use public transport from Ringwood Station to get to the beach
- Learn to be safe in the water
- Have fun in the water and on the sand
- Make new friends
*Priority given to youth who have never joined the program before.
For more information contact Jessica Thompson on (03) 9285 4888 or 0457597043