The Migrant Information Centre provides a range of strategies for obtaining feedback from our clients.
- Translated written forms in Arabic, Chinese, Falam Chin, Farsi/Persian, Hakha Chin, Karen, and Tedim Chin/Zomi which our clients are invited to complete every time they visit one of our offices
- Translated forms that are distributed at the end of our group programs
- Six monthly telephone surveys using interpreter services
- Project evaluation which are documented in final reports
- Annual consultations with community leaders and community groups
Our feedback is collated and reported to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis as well as at quarterly planning staff meetings where it is used to inform service improvements and to identify service gaps that may require additional funding.
We also collect statistics on our clients.
Client survey results 2016/2017
When you talk with the the staff member today was the information they provided clear to you?
Did you find the information provided useful?
How helpful did you find the staff who spoke with you today?
Would you recommend the MIC to your family and friends?
What other services would you like the MIC to offer?
- More information about English classes
- More information about GP’s in the Eastern Suburbs
- More help with renting government housing
Do you have any comment?
- Thank you very much for your help
In the Client feedback section
See our Migration Program client feedback.
Access and Support Program
See our Access and Support feedback for July–December 2015.
See our Housing client feedback.
Settlement Program client feedback for 2016/2017 Settlement Grants Client Feedback July to December 2016 Settlement Program client feedback for 2015/2016 Settlement Grants Client Feedback January to June…