In the Client feedback section
See our Migration Program client feedback.
Settlement Program client feedback for 2016/2017 Settlement Grants Program Client Feedback January to June 2017 Settlement Grants Client Feedback July to December 2016 Settlement Program client feedback…
Access and Support Program
See our Access and Support feedback for July–December 2015.
See our Housing client feedback.
Community Road Safety
The Migrant Information Centre provides a range of strategies for obtaining feedback from our clients.
- Translated written forms in Arabic, Chinese, Falam Chin, Farsi/Persian, Hakha Chin, Karen, and Tedim Chin/Zomi which our clients are invited to complete every time they visit one of our offices
- Translated forms that are distributed at the end of our group programs
- Six monthly telephone surveys using interpreter services
- Project evaluation which are documented in final reports
- Annual consultations with community leaders and community groups
Our feedback is collated and reported to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis as well as at quarterly planning staff meetings where it is used to inform service improvements and to identify service gaps that may require additional funding.
We also collect statistics on our clients.