Send us your feedback
Having your say gives you a voice and is important to us at MIC. If you are a child, young person, parent or a client of MIC we would like to hear from you. Please complete the form below and we will endeavour to follow up.
The Migrant Information Centre provides a range of strategies for obtaining feedback from our clients. These include:
- Translated written forms in Arabic, Chinese, Falam Chin, Farsi/Persian, Hakha Chin, Karen, and Tedim Chin/Zomi which our clients are invited to complete every time they visit one of our offices
- Translated forms that are distributed at the end of our group programs
- Six monthly telephone surveys using interpreter services
- Project evaluation which are documented in final reports
- Annual consultations with community leaders and community groups
Our feedback is collated and reported to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis as well as at quarterly planning staff meetings where it is used to inform service improvements and to identify service gaps that may require additional funding.