Send us your feedback
Having your say gives you a voice and is important to us at MIC. If you are a child, young person, parent or a client of MIC we would like to hear from you. Please complete the form below and we will endeavour to follow up.
If you would like to read the MIC Feedback and Complaints Policy, please click here.
The Migrant Information Centre provides a range of strategies for obtaining feedback from our clients. These include:
- Translated written forms in Arabic, Chinese, Falam Chin, Farsi/Persian, Hakha Chin, Karen, and Tedim Chin/Zomi which our clients are invited to complete every time they visit one of our offices
- Translated forms that are distributed at the end of our group programs
- Six monthly telephone surveys using interpreter services
- Project evaluation which are documented in final reports
- Annual consultations with community leaders and community groups
Our feedback is collated and reported to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis as well as at quarterly planning staff meetings where it is used to inform service improvements and to identify service gaps that may require additional funding.