The Migrant Information Centre in collaboration with the Australian Tax Office are conducting an information session of understanding the Australian tax system for the Iranian community. The session will cover:
- What is tax in Australia?
- How does tax and super work in Australia
- Lodging your tax return
- What is a Tax File Number?
- What is an ABN?
- The implications of cash-in-hand work
- How to lodge your tax returns
- Understanding superannuation in Australia
Persian interpreter and childcare will be present
For more information please contact Houra Zare Lavassani (Settlement Support Worker) or Jacquie Arulanandam (Settlement Support Worker) at the Migrant Information Centre on 92854888
English Flyer Persian Flyer