In the Client Feedback section
See our Employment Program client feedback.
See our Migration Program client feedback.
Settlement Casework Services
See our Settlement Support Program client feedback.
Access and Support Program
See our Access and Support feedback
See our Family Violence Counselling Program client feedback.
See our Housing client feedback.
The Migrant Information Centre provides a range of services to assist refugee and migrant families residing in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. A snapshot of the MIC services delivered from July 2021 to June 2022 are:
Across the services provided MIC uses various methods to obtain feedback from our clients and assess services. These include:
- Translated written forms in Arabic, Chinese, Falam Chin, Farsi/Persian, Hakha Chin, Mizo, Karen, and Tedim Chin/Zomi which our clients are invited to complete every time they visit one of our offices
- Translated forms that are distributed at the end of our group programs
- Six monthly telephone surveys using interpreter services
- Project evaluation which are documented in final reports
- Annual consultations with community leaders and community groups
Our feedback is collated and reported to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis as well as at quarterly planning staff meetings where it is used to inform service improvements and to identify service gaps that may require additional funding.
Some feedback from clients on MIC services from July 2021 to June 2022:
Feedback comments from clients:
For more specific feedback of various services offered my the MIC please click on links below.
We also collect statistics on our clients.